The Limes Country Lodge is a privately owned 27 bedroom hotel, restaurant, conference and wedding venue in Solihull, Warwickshire. Set within more than 6 acres of rural countryside yet just off junction 3 of the M42. Our location make’s the Limes Country Lodge an ideal venue for conferences, weddings and events. The Limes Country Lodge is continually expanding, and with an imminent extension in the pipeline which will see an increase in bedroom as well as a new bistro restaurant we now have a need to add to our already busy kitchen team.
- Always maintain a clean and tidy kitchen during the night
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Assist on function evenings as required
- Ensuring the following days events are set up
- Providing a high level of customer service to all guests
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Observe COSHH and health and safety guidelines
- Be the front of house service contact during the night hours.
- Prepare the restaurant for breakfast.
Previous experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- As a result you will:
Join a great team and work in a fresh fast paced working environment – Be fully trained, motivated and driven to constantly improve skills and achieve your full potential – Be given the opportunity to shine, have the freedom to use your creativity and bring your own ideas to the workplace – Have the opportunity to progress within the company including support to gain formal qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Night shift work: 2 years (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)