The Limes Country Lodge is continually expanding, and with an imminent extension in the pipeline which will see an increase in bedroom as well as a new bistro restaurant we now have a need to add to our already busy kitchen team.
- Maintain a clean and tidy kitchen at all times.
- Report directly to our Head Chef to ensure priorities are communicated.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
- Observe COSHH and health and safety guidelines
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential.
As a result you will:
– Join a great team and work in a fresh fast paced working environment – Be fully trained, motivated and driven to constantly improve skills and achieve your full potential – Be given the opportunity to shine, have the freedom to use your creativity and bring your own ideas to the workplace – Have the opportunity to progress within the company including support to gain formal qualifications.